Assistant General Manager
BIRMINGHAM. A CREATIVE BUNCH. COOL. SOCIAL-COMPETITATIVE. LATE-NIGHT. BARS. GROWING OPERATOR.
What you’ll get from it…?
- Assistant General Manager salary up to £27k plus 15% bonus
- Great progression as the company is in growth
- Rewards throughout the year
- Training and development programmes
- Discounts in all sites
Who are they…?
At the top of their game and one of the most recognisable brands in the UK taking the hospitality and leisure market by storm. Currently operating numerous venues across the UK and openings planned for 2022 and 2023 these guys have everything you need for a fun day or night out all under one roof!
What you’ll get up to...?
As Assistant General Manager you will:
- Responsible for all day-to-day operations.
- Support the general manager in the running of the business.
- Be accountable for individual KPI’s such as rota’s, forecasting etc.
- Receive industry leading training and development.
Sound a little bit you? Please do send us your CV and if you have the experience we need for this role we will be in touch to tell you lots more exciting things about the role.
We are Sixty Eight People. Through people, we will revolutionise our industry.