Let's do this together.
We work with amazing hospitality operators to hire, develop and engage stand-out talent. And we’ve taken all of that experience; the conversations, the successes, the learnings, the changes and the looking to the future, and we’ve packaged it all up to support you.
Our consultancy packages are designed to support small companies who are serious about putting their people at the heart of what they do, or to help medium sized companies prepare for growth.
PEOPLE START UP.
The happiness of your people is the cornerstone of creating a thriving business. If you are a start-up looking to put people at the heart of what you do, this is the solution for you.
- Crafting purpose/vision/values.
- Creating your bespoke employee journey (Recruitment / Induction / Training / Development / Engagement / Reward).
- Developing your recruitment competencies & hiring process.
- Bespoke employee handbook / terms and conditions of employment.
- Branded induction materials.
- Application & onboarding systems.
- ER policies and documentation.
FIT FOR GROWTH.
Growth is an exciting journey but how do you take along your best people? Going from owner operated to multi-site means systems and technology are required to take the strain. We can help.
- People systems and processes.
- Internal communication strategies.
- Developing internal succession and training pathways.
- Measurement & benchmarking.
- Bespoke leadership training.
- Performance management tools.
- HR MOT – a full review of your current practices, providing recommendations and action plans to minimise risk.
With the right people and a great culture, an operator can achieve uncapped growth. Our director level operational and people experience means we offer straight-talking consultancy that gets results.
- Senior leadership team coaching.
- Bespoke training programmes for hourly paid team and management.
- Restructuring projects.
- Purpose/vision/values settings.
- Engagement and talent retention projects.
- Performance management tools.
- Bespoke recruitment solution.
Sixty Eight founder Abi is a hospo veteran turned seasoned recruitment expert. Starting her hospo career collecting glasses then developing to general manager, she landed safely in ‘people’ around 15 years ago. People development and creating dream jobs is her passion and what she doesn’t know about northern hospitality recruitment, isn’t worth knowing. Oh and she loves a campaign or two, fighting for the betterment of the sector whenever she can.
Charlotte joined the business as MD in May ’21. Prior to making waves for Sixty Eight, she was the people director and formerly operations director of northern trailblazer Mission Mars, developing the award winning Alberts Schloss and Rudy’s brands. As a former client, ‘CK’ knows only too well the challenges operators face, which has undeniably helped shape our straight-forward, high impact approach.
“Supportive, knowledgeable and highly professional. Sixty Eight have always offered great communication and management throughout the process. ’Fit’ is essential to our business and Sixty Eight gets it.”
Sam Jones / MD, Junkyard Golf.
Who we’ve helped.
Struggling to find your superstar?
Fits, not fixes, is how we get work done. And how we begin to change the industry. Our team of experts will help you find your perfect fit, drawing on our network of the North’s best superstars.
Sixty Eight People is set up to change the way hospitality managers job hunt in the north. More kind, more knowledgeable, more open, more revolutionary.