Assistant General Manager
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
BIRMINGHAM. A CREATIVE BUNCH. COOL. SOCIAL-COMPETATIVE. LATE-NIGHT. BARS. GROWING OPERATOR.
What you’ll get from it…?
- An assistant general manager salary up to £27k plus bonus
- Great progression as the company is in growth
- Rewards throughout the year
- Training and development programmes
- Discounts in all sites
Who are they…?
At the top of their game and one of the most recognisable brands in the UK taking the hospitality and leisure market by storm. Currently operating numerous venues across the North-West and openings planned for 2022 and 2023 these guys have everything you need for a fun day or night out all under one roof!
What you’ll get up to...?
As assistant general manager you will:
- Support the general manager in all aspects of the business.
- Work within a fast-paced, late-night, multi-faceted concept bar with revenue regularly surpassing £50k.
- Help effectively manage all aspects of the business from recruitment to stock.
- Bring a big personality to this strong close-knit team and continue to inspire and lead them with a hands-on work ethic.
Sound a little bit you? Apply below.
We are Sixty Eight People. Through people we will revolutionise our industry.