Group Sales & Events Manager
This is a BRAND -NEW sales role with one of the freshest brands in town. Perfect for a sales manager wanting to take that next step-up. One of the best brands to come out of Manchester, they have recently moved into their newest site in the hippest neighbourhood of the city. With an impressive sustainability and carbon neutral pledge – if a business with a heart is what you are looking for, then look no further.
What you’ll get up to...
- Net-WERQ – you will be a sales manager with a ready-developed little black book to bring with you to drag brunches and DJ nights alike!
- Shaping sales – this is a completely new role so you will get to form the future of the department.
- It’s all about culture – you will be the outward face of this seriously cool brand so culture fit of team and clients alike is a must!
- Bring Happiness – this is central to everything – through great events, personal relationships and fantastic food & drink.
What’s in it for you?
- A Generous salary of £32–37K
- Bonus on top
- Development aplenty
- Opportunity to really shape the future of the business as it grows
- A people-first business - this team believe in developing their talent and inclusivity is at the very heart of their business.
Our client is a huge advocate of equality and inclusion. We would openly encourage members of marginalised and minority groups to apply for this role, or to reach out to us directly if you want to discuss in further detail.
We are Sixty Eight People.
Through People, we will revolutionise our industry!