Are you a General Manager looking to be part of something special? Sixty-Eight People are working with the world’s best immersive retro-arcade bars to find a great General Manager for this epic gaming and drinking den. They're an industry leading operator with amazing plans - this is a proper DREAM JOB!
Who Are They?
With existing sites in Manchester, Liverpool, London and Birmingham (amongst others) and a badass openings plan, joining this company now ups your chances of having an absolutely ace job and a super bright future. The growth of gaming renaissance has been well chronicled, and this super group are leading the way. And when I say super group – I mean super group; with a board made up of true hospitality heavyweights now driving the ship alongside the owners.
Think of a drinking den with wall-to-wall arcade games, an impressive drinks list and crisps. Lots of outstanding crisps. A haven for gaming buffs and late-night experience-led lovers.
What you’ll get up to?
- Looking after your very own family of misfits – nurturing, developing & engaging.
- Creating memorable experiences for all those that enter.
- Creating Newcastle’s best late-night drinking den/gaming haunt.
- Smashing out a fine-looking P&L and controlling all lines like a boss.
- Supporting the owners in the development of the brand and future openings,
- Coming up with new daily gaming related puns.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of up to £38k plus bonus.
- Work a 4-day working week
- Be part of a company with a fantastic people culture.
- Amazing progression within a growing organisation.
- Work for a fair employer who where your input is welcomed.
Sound great? Please apply below. Not for you? We will help you with your next move. Get in touch via our website.
We are Sixty Eight People. Through people we will revolutionise our industry